This section was a lot harder to figure out than defining the blog. Mostly because I’m still in the process of defining myself. “What’s this girl about?” I have no fricken clue.
So let’s start with the basics:
I am a 21-year old college senior, studying English and Theatre in the great state of Vermont, with intentions of moving to the big ol’ ENN-WHY-CEE for graduate school…If I can get in…If I can afford an apartment…Yeah. There’s a lot of if’s here, I’m realizing.
– singing at the top of my lungs (both on stage, and in the car with the volume all the way up – broadway preferable.)
– fashion (J. Crew, H&M, Loft – some of my faves)
– reality television (THE ENTIRE BRAVO NETWORK AND ANYTHING ABOUT HOUSEWIVES)
– food (…It’s a love/hate thing, but I’m trying to work it out!)
– the Fall
– any Meg Ryan movie (“You’ve Got Mail” is my favorite, FAVORITE movie of all time. Such an underrated cast.)
– my family and friends
– twinkle lights.
What I hate (or strongly dislike) is very simple:
NOT KNOWING HOW TO FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT AND THEN BEING ABLE TO FIX IT RIGHT AWAY.
Weird, right? I thought that’s how life worked. Huh.
But I am fully dedicated to working it out. I know that in the past two or three years, I’ve had some ups and downs with my health, and that that has all been very much linked to the way that I treat my body, in terms of food and exercise. At the ripe old age of 21, and on the brink of graduation, etc. – I feel like it’s time to get myself in order.